Tuesday, November 10, 2009

HP40...

I just arrived back to the Beat (Hartford CT). I was at the Triple Comp at HP40 this weekend, which was great. I didn't win or even place, (Big Surprise). But I did climb much better that I thought I would. The best climbs that I did were, The God Module V11, Slider Sit V10, Hot-n-Tot V10, and Step Child V8. I did a bunch more climbs but those were my fav's. I think I might have ended up 5th so I can't complain too much. My hats off to the winners who climbed very well.

Oh, by the way I only split one little tip at the HP40 comp compared to 6 split tips at Hound Ears...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Phillip Schaal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Phillip Schaal said...

Sorry no hard feelings...