Thursday, May 3, 2012

After returning to The States I've been keeping things very mellow.  The spring weather in CT has been a mixture of hot, cold, and wet weather.  Without much happening for me with climbing at the moment, I was lucky to head out one day with Ty.  Ty has been trying a project in CT which might be one of the hardest in the North East.  He was very close and then the weather shifted.  Temps went from 50's to the 80's.  We were thinking that anything that might have gone down would have to wait until next fall.  But on this day something changed.  Conditions went from a jungle feeling to a cold windy fall day.  Without any plans we headed out and Ty capitalized on the weather which was a gift from the gods.  No name yet but the grade is in the 8B+ range!!!!

video