Thursday, May 3, 2012

After returning to The States I've been keeping things very mellow.  The spring weather in CT has been a mixture of hot, cold, and wet weather.  Without much happening for me with climbing at the moment, I was lucky to head out one day with Ty.  Ty has been trying a project in CT which might be one of the hardest in the North East.  He was very close and then the weather shifted.  Temps went from 50's to the 80's.  We were thinking that anything that might have gone down would have to wait until next fall.  But on this day something changed.  Conditions went from a jungle feeling to a cold windy fall day.  Without any plans we headed out and Ty capitalized on the weather which was a gift from the gods.  No name yet but the grade is in the 8B+ range!!!!

5 comments:

Neal said...

Sick! I like the flintstone kick in the middle haha

Christian said...

I was there that day. So sick to watch it go down live. Your lucky you got it in HD. :)

rjr5838 said...

Where in Connecticut is this? I've been looking for good places to boulder, and while I can not even come close to doing this climb, i was hoping to check it out and see what other climbs were around...

my-fancy-bride said...

wow,u are so cool!

Element Climbing said...

Phillip,

I hope this reaches you and that it's not too ghetto...

Google refuses to deliver my email to the address on your submission form: Schaal81@gamil.com

Please email me back at david@elementclimbing.com.