Sunday, November 16, 2008

Split tips and bruised egos...




Its been hot to say the least here in bishop.  About 75 deg. every day which leaves us waiting for the sun to go under the mountains or lantern sessions at night has been our only salvation. Nikki has been working 3 very stunning lines and is going to wrap them up any time now. My mate Will has been climbing very well, sending the classic soul slinger and is close to the power test piece Center Direct.  As for me I've been puntin' it on The Swarm.  Its not that I can't do the moves or the problem is above my head, I just cant seam to get the 4th move on link.  The first 2 or 3 moves are, excuse me, piss.  I've done them many times from the start now but with this warm weather what can I expect.  In addition my left ring finger is so close to splitting that I'm going to have to take some time off it.  Supa Bummed....

Well now that I've cried out my sorrows here are a few pictures that nikki and I took of the last few days.









No comments: