Tuesday, September 14, 2010

OZ13...


Well I just flew in from Sydney and boy are my arms tired. No but seriously my head is still up there in the clouds we were flying in. Jet lag has never hit me so hard. going over to Australia I didn’t have much of a problem. Going over I was on a night flight which I slept the entire way, arriving in the morning. Coming back I left on Sept 9th at 3PM. Then I arrived in Denver, Sept 9th at 4PM. Since then I haven't been able to fall asleep before 4AM.


Over all my trip was one of the best trips I’ve had. At first things were a bit grim in the Gramps. 10+ days of rain will get anyone down. But as soon as I was back in Sydney the sun was out and I climbed almost every day for the next 2 and a half weeks. Well I still had to put in some rest days but not that many. I needed to make up for time spent waiting to see it the rain would stop.


The bouldering fit my style around Sydney and at the end of my 2 weeks there I racked up a good amount to boulders,


L’homme obu V10

Contact V11

Combat Wombat V11

J2 V12

Abacus V12

Genesis V13

J1 V13

Catalyst V14


I will miss OZ and hope to get back again.


Well when I arrived back to Boulder I had a pair of sample Hornet's waiting for me


I couldn't wait to test them out. Even though my head was spinning I went to the gym. Then the next day I dragged myself up to The Park, to test them on real rock.


The verdict is, they are really good. Maximum toe pulling power and a great heal.


I approve!


No comments: